The Killer Hairstyle


I followed an Instagram story yesterday and dared to braid something which was a taboo to my sensitive scalp ....

I got home very late, exhausted and sleepy with a noticeable decrease with my "backside"  because I had sat down for the session for almost two (2)hours....it got to a point where I believed I was sitting on either my backbone or my waist.

On my way home, someone called me from behind and  I caught myself doing a compulsory 180 because my neck refused to collaborate. 

I lost appetite by the time I was home...the hunger pangs had even deserted me.

I rather began feeling a little  sick with a bit of temperature and nausea.

What killed me , absolutely finished me, the last of the straws was the sudden burst  of sneezing episodes...with each sneeze my temples stretched with pain.


 https://images.app.goo.gl/3QQUNuJqRhopqpCX7

I laid down quietly on my pillow with my hand supporting my head in mid air...trying to sleep off the pain.

I heard someone, something breathing loudly beside me ...I did a double check and realised it was my scalp...yes my scalp wasn't getting enough air so it grew another nostril. 

It was at that point I knew I was my own witch , I was "doing myself ".

It was almost 10:00pm...I got my scissors and mirror and started cutting through bondage and hair style slavery .

At midnight, I started dozing off...Sleep had started creeping in but I wasn't done. 

I noticed my ancestors had joined in the desire to free me as my arms and neck were almost giving up out of fatigue.

This was how the Instagram hairstyle wanted to kill me last night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review -Humility-Defined and Made Practical

ADZE - Book Review

Rediscovery